30 Thoughtful International Thank You Day Messages for Employees
Have you ever considered how much the people you work with influence your life? It could be a colleague who always greets you with a smile, a boss who encourages you to take risks or a team that works together to overcome obstacles. No matter who the person is, expressing your gratitude while acknowledging their positive presence is crucial. So, this International Thank You Day, let's celebrate these people and value them for who they are.
Doing so will profoundly impact the workplace culture and foster a positive and productive work environment.
Let’s delve in and check out the heartfelt messages you can use as a simple thank-you note for your colleagues and employees.
Recommended Read: 50 Perfect Messages To Show Appreciation For Good Work
When is International Thank You Day in 2023?
This special day, which will be observed on January 11, Wednesday, 2023, allows us to reflect on the contributions and efforts of our coworkers, supervisors, and support staff. It is a day that allows employers and employees to bond well and foster good relationships in the workplace.
Tips for Saying “Thank You” In the Workplace
You cannot just head over to an employee or a co-worker and say thank you. It might be confusing and, at the same time, overwhelming as well. Saying thank you requires you to be more thoughtful and mindful, and below is a list of tips on how you can do that.
Specific- Thank yous should be specific. Your co-workers or employees should know why they are getting thanked, which will give them the confidence to do better.
Use Different Mediums- Some employees like thank yous when done verbally, while others might like handwritten notes. Whatever the medium, ensure that you say thank you, that will make their day while adding a personal touch to it.
Private Feedback- It is important to remember that introverted employees appreciate private thank yous. Private praise feels more genuine and heartfelt to them, which can greatly improve their productivity.
Public Recognition- Recognize your best-performing employees publicly and thank them for their contributions. Also, ensure that there is no bias in the decision. And to make things more neutral, you can also thank the employees who gave their hundred percent in successfully completing a task.
Make it a Regular Habit- Thanking your employees or co-workers should be effective, achievable only if done regularly. So, make it a regular practice and thank your employees regularly in due time.
When thanking your employees or coworkers, make sure there are no biases.
30 Thank You Messages For Your Employees and Co-Workers
1. I am super thankful to have a co-worker like you who can support and help their teammate during times of crisis. It is difficult to come across a personality like you. Thank you for always being there!
2. Through thick and thin, you have inspired the whole team, giving them the necessary drive to go the extra mile. You have been the backbone of the team. Thank you for being a part of this organization. Let’s achieve success together in the long run!
3. I love that you are so calm and composed while fulfilling a stressful job. This provides the necessary confidence to the rest of the team. Glad that you are part of the team. Thank you so much for your dedication and calmness!
4. Regardless of how difficult and challenging this project has been, you have faced all the problems head-on and solved them with your abilities. Your extraordinary temperament and patience have always been the key to our success. Thank you so much for your devotion!
5. It is a pleasure to work with you because of your innovative approach and attention to detail, making it easier for the team to work on difficult projects. Your presence has been a blessing. Thank you for your expertise and super cool advice all the time.
6. The amount of work rate and dedication that you have shown since joining is commendable. Thank you for your hard work, and keep it up!
7. Your abilities and skillset in executing the tasks have been exceptional, which has enabled the team members to go that extra mile. Thank you for your efforts. Hope that we achieve more success in the upcoming year!
8. Proud to have an employee that is well determined to achieve their responsibilities and goals in time without losing any focus. Thank you for all the good work you have done.
9. I'm astounded by your ability to maintain your performance while taking on additional responsibilities. You're a rock star, and thank you!
10. Nothing will be able to stop you if you keep working like this with your superb product knowledge and skills. Thank you for being such an awesome employee.
11. Your addition to the team has been a bonus for the organization. We are happy to have a highly skilled individual capable of solving any issue with a calm mind. Thank you for all your hard work!
12. Only an exceptional employee motivates his boss daily. That employee is you. Thank you for leading by example for everyone in our company!
13. Since joining our company, you have inspired everyone to work hard and improve their skills. You have devoted all your energy to enhancing the organization's systems, and we are thankful for that!
14. Your understanding of how the products work and your helping nature have elevated the team morale. Thank you for your hard work and perseverance!
15. Your dedication to producing quality work has inspired everyone. The effort you put into every detail has been extremely valuable to us. Thank you for your commitment and for setting an example for our team.
16. The organization is grateful for your willingness to learn and grow and your commitment to improving your skills. Your efforts in continuous learning have been commendable and admirable. Thank you for your perseverance and dedication.
17. The positive energy and enthusiasm you bring to the team make the work environment enjoyable. We are grateful for your presence, and we can not thank you enough for creating a positive work culture.
18. As a manager, I am grateful for having you on my team. Your ability to work under pressure and willingness to take on new challenges are exceptional. Thank you for being a team player!
19. The professionalism that you have shown since joining the team has been commendable. You have been a great learner, which will make you reach greater heights. Thank you for all your efforts.
20. Thank you for your outstanding customer service abilities that have elevated the customers' overall experience. We truly appreciate it and admire your willingness to go above and beyond.
21. The work ethic that you have displayed is beyond my expectations. You have set an example for everyone, and I cannot thank you enough. I hope you achieve all your dreams.
22. Your collaborative skills have enhanced how we work together and improved the team's overall effectiveness. Thank you for increasing the team dynamics!
23. I have never encountered an employee like you who is well disciplined and manages time so well. Keep up the good work, and thank you for being with the team always!
24. You are always responsible and work hard to finish your work well and on time. It's greatly appreciated, and thank you for your dedication.
25. Your hard work and helpful attitude are frequently mentioned by team members. Thank you for being such an amazing role model!
26. You did an excellent job assisting our team in reaching its goal. Thank you for setting such an excellent example!
27. Your sense of humor makes coming to work a pleasure. Thank you for lifting our spirits.
28. I've noticed that you are always trying to encourage your coworkers. Thank you for being such a calming influence on our team!
29. You've faced many challenges and overcome many obstacles, but you always have the determination to keep going. Thank you for setting such an inspiring example of never giving up.
30. Without your invaluable insight and creativity, our project would not have been the same. Thank you for always being there!
Summing It Up!
Acknowledging your employees is an important part of the work culture. A simple thank you can do wonders in elevating their morale and improving their productivity. The medium of saying thank you can be anything but the crucial thing is to ensure that the message is thoughtful and personalized. This will be meaningful to them and encourage them to do better in the long run.
Q. How do you celebrate International Thank You day?
A. It is very simple to observe International Thank You Day. Send employees and co-workers a greeting card with a surprise thank you note. You could even send them an e-card with a thank you note.
Q. What are the things that you have to keep in mind when thanking someone?
A. Here are a few things to remember-
Be mindful of the situation.
Be thoughtful with your words and create the messages in a more personal way.
Remove any kind of bias while thanking someone.
Get creative and innovative with how you will thank an employee or a co-worker.
Q. Why is it important to celebrate International Thank You day at work?
A. Celebrating International Thank You Day at work helps foster a positive work culture and boost employee morale which has a significant impact on the workforce’s productivity and job satisfaction.
Q. Is International Thank You Day celebrated for only one day?
A. While International Thank You Day is officially celebrated on January 11th, expressing gratitude and appreciation should be an ongoing practice in the workplace and beyond.