If you could do only one thing to make a virtual Thanksgiving special for your staff, we recommend sending one (or more) heartfelt Thanksgiving messages to employees.
Thanksgiving is a day to express gratitude to those who have made a difference in your life. Thanksgiving 2021 will be celebrated on November 25 but with an unfortunate twist. The majority of Thanksgiving celebrations will be completely virtual.
As a leader, we know you've been looking forward to appreciate a group of people who have supported you through the company's ups and downs—your employees.
But because it will be a virtual Thanksgiving, you need to find remote-friendly options for making your people feel appreciated. Options like sending some heartfelt Thanksgiving messages to employees.
However, we understand that coming up with the perfect appreciation message can be difficult. But don't worry; we've got you covered! To help you out, we've compiled a list of 30 perfectly unique Thanksgiving messages to employees to make their holiday season feel warm, full of blessings, and gratitude.
So read on, and take your pick!
In 2021, Every Manager Should Send One Of These 30 Best Thanksgiving Messages To Employees.
It is common knowledge that when employees feel appreciated and seen, they are more likely to go above and beyond. Send one of these Thanksgiving messages to employees this year to show your employees how much you value and respect them.
1. It’s not wrong to say that we struck the lottery when we hired such an amazing bunch of people to work with us. You all are a big reason we could do what we do and achieve the milestones shining on our mantel. This Thanksgiving, we wish you nothing but the best. May it be filled with love, gratitude, and happiness.
2. Everyone on the planet has suffered greatly as a result of Covid-19. Despite this, we have seen a group of people who smiled during the adversary, helped others whenever possible, and made certain that they followed every safety regulation to ensure the safety of their friends, family, and others. Yes, we're referring to you. You are our unsung heroes. This Thanksgiving, we are especially grateful to have such a strong, resilient, and brave team working with us. Thank you so much for everything. Happy Thanksgiving!
3. During this holiday season, we want to express our gratitude for your generosity, willingness, and consistent efforts to ensure that our company achieves great heights. You've certainly set high standards for any of our future employees. We wish that your friends, family, and you experience good health and fortune. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. From covering the work of a sick colleague to ensuring that everyone gets their due credit—you are the perfect teammate that everyone wishes to work with. All of our employees aspire to be like you. We can't help but feel grateful to have you with us at this time of year. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving ahead!
5. If anyone deserves a delicious turkey, gravy, and mashed potatoes meal- it’s you. Thank you for pulling through and delivering every project before the deadline. You are someone on whom we can rely even when our eyes are closed. May you have the most fantastic Thanksgiving ever with your friends, family, and loved ones.
6. Every day, we count our blessings that we have you as part of our work family. We want to thank you not only for being an amazing human being on the job but also off the job. We wish you a happy Thanksgiving that is filled with love, hope, and blessings!
Recommended Article: 50 Best Words of Appreciation for Employees You Can't Ignore
7. The past year has been incredibly taxing for everyone. This holiday season, we wanted to let you know that you have been one of the key reasons we are still standing strong. An incredible person like you deserves to have the most incredible Thanksgiving. Thank you for everything.
8. Since it’s time to reflect, we look back at the day we decided to hire you and realize it was one of the best decisions we've ever made. You are not only an incredible employee but also a wonderful person. It’s your time to enjoy, have a great time, and eat some delicious turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!
9. From working around the clock to provide timely solutions to our clients to being an amazing team player— you have certainly made us count our blessings to have you on board. We couldn’t have asked for more in an employee. We wish that you have a fantastic Thanksgiving ahead!
10. The best part about this holiday season is that we can honor one of our most important parts of the company: you. Thank you for putting your blood, sweat, and tears into this job. We notice and appreciate everything that you bring to the table. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends, family, and loved ones!
11. This time of year reminds us how fortunate we are to have someone like you on our team who brings a lot of positivity, spirit, and brilliance. We extend our warmest Thanksgiving greetings to you, your family, friends, and loved ones.
12. It's that time of year again when we reflect on the blessings that have been bestowed upon us. Our employees and the support they provided us during all of our highs and lows are unquestionably at the top of our gratitude list. We are immensely thankful to you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Recommended Article: 40 Perfect Messages To Show Appreciation For Good Work
13. You have been a blessing to our team with your generosity, willingness, and patience in assisting anyone in need. We appreciate having someone like you looking out for us. Have a very happy Thanksgiving!
14. The devil works hard, but you work harder. You have set high standards for every other person in our company. We are so thankful that we get the chance to see you at work. Sending you some positive vibes and warm Thanksgiving greetings along your way.
15. This Thanksgiving, we'd like to express our gratitude to each of you for being a pillar of strength during our trying year. You've worked tirelessly to provide exceptional services to our customers and make this company reach new heights. Now that all is done and dusted, it is time to enjoy, relax, and simply have a great time. We wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
16. Thank you for being the best mentor to new employees and, occasionally, to us. Your presence exudes joy, comfort, and wisdom. We are extremely grateful to have someone with your level of experience on our team. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
17. This time of year is a wonderful reminder of how we can overcome any challenge and achieve any goal, but only if we have the right people on our side. Every one of you is unquestionably a big part of why we've accomplished so much in the last year. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, blessings, and joy.
18. We want to show our appreciation and state that we see all the efforts, overtime, and hard work you put into your job. We are blessed to have a gem like you in our midst. Happy Thanksgiving!
Recommended Article: 50 Rewards And Recognition Ideas To Boost Employee Recognition
19. Every Thanksgiving is an opportunity for our employees to be shown how much we value them. This Thanksgiving, too, we'd like to take a moment to express how grateful we are that you chose to work with us. We couldn’t have asked for a better set of people to help us achieve our dreams. This Thanksgiving, take the time to enjoy and relish the holiday with your friends, family, and loved ones.
20. From the day you joined, you are the first person to arrive in the morning and the last person to leave. Such dedication is not only admirable but also serves as a reminder of how fortunate we are to have you on our team. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
21. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect on and honor the sacrifices that you and other members of our community have made to steer our company to new heights. We are immensely thankful to you. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
22. It’s always great to see someone lead the team in a steadfast way and display some incredible leadership skills. We are thankful that we have someone with your experience guiding our young team in the right direction. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
23. It's incredible how, despite the fact that the world is dealing with a pandemic, you've achieved so much in the last year. It is not an exaggeration to say that you are our most powerful asset. Take full advantage of this holiday to rest, rejuvenate, and spend time with friends, family, and loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
24. It’s the season of gratitude, and the thing that we are most thankful for is you. Thank you for being the best employees we could have wished for. May you have the most wonderful Thanksgiving ever, full of hope, love, and blessings.
Recommended Article: 8 Samples of Appreciation Letters To Employees
25. Our Thanksgiving would be incomplete if we did not express how grateful we are for the extra time you put in to complete the major project on time. You should definitely spend this holiday without worrying about anything work-related and instead focus on having a fantastic Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for everything you do!
26. Your customer service is certainly legend-wait for it-dary. We appreciate all of the positive feedback we've received from customers about how you go above and beyond to offer the best service possible. Because of your generosity, willingness, and empathy, you are the person that others tend to gravitate toward. We wish you a joyous Thanksgiving full of love, good food, and blessings.
27. The past year has been a hard one for us, you, and our community. In the midst of all this gloom, we couldn't help but admire the strength, resilience, dedication, and smile you brought to work every day. You truly are superheroes. Have a blessed and joyous Thanksgiving because you deserve it!
28. Your happy-go-lucky attitude and optimism never fail to light up even the gloomiest of Mondays. We are very thankful for having such a cheery person on our team. Happy Thanksgiving!
29. The most exciting aspect of our company is the energetic and dedicated team members we have on board. We appreciate all of the new ideas, innovation, and optimism you bring to the table. We hope that your Thanksgiving is filled with love, joy, and blessings.
30. We really appreciate the fact that every work you do, you do it wholeheartedly and try to bring perfection to the job. We are really proud of your efforts and your perseverance. You certainly have set a great example and high standards for every new hire. We are grateful for having the chance to know and work with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Recommended Article: Top 100 Employee Appreciation Quotes To Inspire Employees
Did You Love These 30 Thanksgiving Messages To Employees?
If you love Thanksgiving (and your employees) as much as we do, we're confident you'll enjoy at least one of the above Thanksgiving messages to employees. And if not, we'd love to hear what else you'd like us to add to this article!