Daily work occurrences call for us to write thank you messages for boss but most of us fail to express it in a proper manner.
Showing gratitude to your boss through a handwritten note or even an email is the best way to show appreciation. An elegantly worded thank you note can make anyone’s day. Even your boss’s. After all, why should appreciation be limited to only the top-down? It is as effective when it goes from the bottoms up, too.
In this article, we list down the 30 best thank you messages for boss which are incredibly thoughtful. Be it a thank you note for guidance, promotion, or a farewell message- we are sure you’d find something to like in here.
Express Your Gratitude With These 30 Thank You Messages For Boss, Manager, and Mentor
1. I am so proud to be led forward by a person who is not only industry-renowned but is also an amazing boss. I can only hope to be half of the person that you are, someday. It is a privilege to work under your leadership. Thank you!
2. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on such an innovative project. Your support and advice have helped me reach where I am today. I promise to honor your belief in me by giving my absolute 100% and do great work.
3. This is an appreciation note for a person who is all three- great boss, mentor, and manager. Your guidance and advice have been invaluable to me since I joined. I can’
4. Saying “thank you” is not enough for me to express how grateful I am for your support over the years. You are my mentor and everything I am today is because of you.
5. It’s an incredible work experience to work under a boss whose skills and talents are notable. I get to learn something new from you every day. Thank you for showing me how a great leader leads.
6. This is a note to express how grateful I am for the promotion. It wouldn’t have been possible without your understanding and support. Thank you for being such an amazing boss.
7. Your words of encouragement, guidance, and advice kept us sane while chasing deadlines. We just wanted to appreciate you and express how glad we are to work under your leadership. We’re, truly, proud to be led by such a great boss. Thank you for everything.
8. As a new hire, I thought that it will difficult to adjust to the work environment. But, had I known that I would get the opportunity to work under you, I needn’t have worried. Thank you for taking me under your wing since the first day itself. It has motivated me to do the same for anyone else in the future.
9. Thank you for the great review that we had the other day. You made it easier for me to understand where I need to apply my skills and talents.
10. Dear Boss,
Among all of the farewell messages that I got, yours was the one the stood out to me. I wanted to thank you for all the years of guidance and advice that you have bestowed upon me. You’re the one who truly molded me into someone with valuable skills and talents. It was a privilege to work under your leadership. I hope to make you proud with my future endeavors as well.
11. Our team really appreciates the time that you took out to guide us on our project. Thank you!
12. Even though you are the boss you’ve never considered it beneath you to get your hands dirty while working on a project. Thank you for giving us the same respect and dignity that you would give to your professional equals. You are truly a great leader and all of us are proud to be led by you.
13. This is a note of appreciation for taking time out of your busy day and helping me reach my goals. Without your guidance and advice, I would have been truly at my odds. Thanks for being not only a great boss but an incredible mentor as well.
14. Dear Boss,
Thank you for noticing and appreciating my contributions. Your words of encouragement are what drives me to do great work.
15. This might be my farewell message to you, but you know that you’ll always hear from me. I can’t leave without expressing how great it was working for you. Your skills and talents are renowned enough that I hope some rubbed off me as well. I learned almost everything I know about this sector from you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you.
16. It is an amazing honor for me to be promoted to [position]. I would like to thank you for trusting and showing faith in me. I assure you that I will put all my skills and talents to good use and do great work.
17. We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on the new project. Our team is really excited and looks forward to delivering the results that you expect from us.
18. Working under a boss like you really helps to elevate the whole work experience. Your motivation and kindness are a few traits that make you the great leader that you are today. Thank you for your understanding and support.
19. A note of appreciation for helping me with [topic] today. Your insights really helped put things into a new perspective and helped me complete my work on time. You’re such an amazing boss to have!
20. To work under your leadership is the greatest work experience that anyone would be lucky to have. I look forward to learning more about our business. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here.
21. We are blessed to have all three- boss, mentor, and manager- in you. While working under your leadership we manage to learn something new every day. Thank you for everything you do.
22. We want to thank you for being patient, understanding, and support our project even when it has exceeded our deadline. We assure you that the great work we did will override our lateness.
23. I believe that our team is in a minority when others complain about having difficulty bosses. This made us realize how lucky we are to have a great boss like you who understands, supports, and guides us through every obstacle. You’re truly a gem of a person and definitely a great leader. We are so happy to work under your leadership.
24. Thank you for understanding and supporting our decisions concerning the new project. It means a lot to us to have our boss backing us up.
25. I am really glad that my first work experience was here and my first boss is you. I am definitely now more sure about my career decisions that I’ll be taking going forward. Thank you for your words of encouragement.
26. It has been an amazing journey to work under a boss who is also a friend. To work here was one of the best decisions I made in life, all thanks to you. I hope I can use the skills and talents that you helped me cultivate and make you proud of me.
27. Working under you leadership has such been a gamechanger for me. I didn’t know that a work environment could be this positive and encouraging. Thank you for everything.
28. I appreciate you letting me not worry about work when I had been facing [issue]. It has made dealing with it much easier and now I am ready to work harder than ever before. My sincerest thanks to you.
29. I just wanted to let you know how much the bonus meant to me. Not only because of monetary reasons but because it has made me feel appreciated. It is nice working under a boss who recognizes their team as well. Thank you for being such a great boss.
30. Thank you for helping me understand what I did wrong and how to solve such issues. Your patience and guidance make it easier for me to learn and I couldn’t thank you enough for it. I promise to bring my best self to work every day and make you proud.
Which was your favorite among these thank you messages for boss? tell us in the comments below.