Daily work occurrences call for us to write some thank you messages for bosses, but most of us fail to express it in a proper manner.
Showing gratitude to your boss through a handwritten note or even an email is the best way to show appreciation. An elegantly worded thank you note can make anyone's day. Even your boss's. After all, why should appreciation be limited to only the top-down? It is as effective when it goes from the bottoms up, too.
In this article, we list down the 30 best thank you messages for boss, which is incredibly thoughtful. Be it a thank you note for guidance, promotion, or a farewell message- we are sure you'd find something to like in here.
BTW, did you know that 16 October 2021 is Boss's Day? Here are 19 unique ideas to make your boss feel appreciated and extra special. Do try these ideas out!
Express Your Gratitude With These 30 Thank You Messages For Boss, Manager, and Mentor
1. I am so proud to be led forward by a person who is not only industry-renowned but is also an amazing boss. I can only hope to be half of the person that you are someday. It is a privilege to work under your leadership. Thank you!
2. I am glad that my first work experience was here and that my first boss is you. I am definitely now more sure about my career decisions that I'll be taking going forward. Thank you for your words of encouragement.
3. It’s an incredible work experience to work under a boss whose skills and talents are notable. I get to learn something new from you every day. Thank you for showing me how a great leader leads.
4. Saying "thank you" is not enough for me to express how grateful I am for your support over the years. You are my mentor, and everything I have achieved to date is because of you.
5. This is an appreciation note for a person who is all three- great boss, mentor, and manager. Your guidance and advice have been invaluable to me since I joined. I can’t thank you enough for all the help that you've bestowed upon me.
6. This is a note to express how grateful I am for the promotion. It wouldn’t have been possible without your understanding and support. Thank you for being such an amazing boss.
7. Your words of encouragement, guidance, and advice kept us sane while chasing deadlines. We just wanted to appreciate you and express how glad we are to work under your leadership. We're genuinely proud to be led by such a great boss. Thank you for everything.
8. As a new hire, I thought that it will difficult to adjust to the work environment. But, had I known that I would get the opportunity to work under you, I needn’t have worried. Thank you for taking me under your wing since the first day itself. It has motivated me to do the same for anyone else in the future.
9. Thank you for the great review that we had the other day. You made it easier for me to understand where I need to apply my skills and talents.
10. This is a note of appreciation for taking time out of your busy day and helping me reach my goals. Without your guidance and advice, I would have been indeed at odds. Thanks for being not only a great boss but an incredible mentor as well.
11. Our team really appreciates the time that you took out to guide us on our project. Thank you!
12. Even though you are the boss, you've never considered it beneath you to get your hands dirty while working on a project. Thank you for giving us the same respect and dignity that you would give to your professional equals. You are indeed a great leader, and all of us are proud to be led by you.
13. Dear Boss,
Among all of the farewell messages that I got, yours was the one the stood out to me. Thank you for all the years of guidance and advice you have bestowed upon me. You're the one who truly molded me into someone with valuable skills and talents. It was a privilege to work under your leadership. I hope to make you proud of my future endeavors as well.
14. Dear Boss,
Thank you for noticing and appreciating my contributions. Your words of encouragement are what drives me to do great work.
15. This might be my farewell message to you, but you know that you'll always hear from me. I can't leave without expressing how great it was working for you. Your skills and talents are renowned enough that I hope some rubbed off me as well. I learned almost everything I know about this sector from you. Thank you for allowing me to work with you.
16. It is an amazing honor for me to be promoted to [position]. I would like to thank you for trusting and showing faith in me. I assure you that I will put all my skills and talents to good use and do great work.
17. We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on the new project. Our team is really excited and looks forward to delivering the results that you expect from us.
18. To work under your leadership is the most valuable work experience that anyone could hope for. I'm looking forward to learning more about our company. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here.
19. A note of appreciation for helping me with [topic] today. Your insights really helped put things into a new perspective and helped me complete my work on time. You’re such an amazing boss to have!
20. Working under a boss like you really helps to elevate the whole work experience. Your motivation and kindness are a few traits that make you the great leader that you are today. Thank you for your understanding and support.
21. We are blessed to have all three- boss, mentor, and manager- in you. While working under your leadership, we managed to learn something new every day. Thank you for everything you do.
22. We want to thank you for being patient, understanding, and support our project even when it has exceeded our deadline. We assure you that the great work we did will override our lateness.
23. I believe that our team is in a minority when others complain about having difficulty bosses. This made us realize how lucky we are to have a great boss like you who understands, supports, and guides us through every obstacle. You’re truly a gem of a person and definitely a great leader. We are so happy to work under your leadership.
24. Thank you for understanding and supporting our decisions concerning the new project. It means a lot to us to have our boss backing us up.
25. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on such an innovative project. Your support and advice have helped me reach where I am today. I promise to honor your belief in me by giving my absolute 100% and do great work.
26. Thank you for helping me understand what I did wrong and how to solve such issues. Your patience and guidance make it easier for me to learn, and I couldn't thank you enough for it. I promise to bring my best self to work every day and make you proud.
27. Working under your leadership has been a game-changer for me. I didn't know that a work environment could be this positive and encouraging. Thank you for everything.
28. I appreciate you letting me not worry about work when facing problems with [issue]. It has made dealing with it much easier, and now I am ready to work harder than ever before. My sincerest thanks to you.
29. I just wanted to let you know how much the bonus meant to me. Not only because of monetary reasons but because it has made me feel appreciated. It is nice working under a boss who recognizes their team as well. Thank you for being such a great boss.
30. It has been an amazing journey to work under a boss who is also a friend. To work here was one of the best decisions I made in life, all thanks to you. I hope I can use the skills and talents that you helped me cultivate and make you proud of me.
Which was your favorite among these thank you messages for boss? Tell us in the comments below.