Top 20 Quotes For Work Life Balance You Must Read Today
'Life,' as we know, consists of family, friends, health, love, career, enjoyment, and more. Undoubtedly, balancing all of them is a stressful responsibility. It involves a mixture of time management, dedication, and, most importantly, prioritization. Here comes the concept of work life balance where we get the idea that we need both work and the other aspects of life to be happier.
While some people think that it's impossible to strike this balance, others believe that a healthy life calls for a healthy career and vice versa. It is basically a particular way of how one focuses on personal values.
People keep different views on what it takes to maintain their perfect work life balance. Do you look for some inspiration to help you navigate your balance? Like some words of advice from a few wise men and women? If yes, you are in the right place.
In this article, I have shared a compilation of the top 20 best quotes for work life balance from some of the most influential personalities around the globe. Here we go!
Check Out These 20 Great Quotes For Work Life Balance
- The work-life balance is a harsh reality for so many women, who are forced every day to make impossible choices. Do they take their kids to the doctor...and risk getting fired? Do they work weekends so they can afford to send their kids to better childcare...even though it means even less time with their families? Do they take another shift at work, so they can pay for piano lessons for their kids...even though it means they have to stop volunteering for the PTA? It just shouldn't be this difficult to raise healthy families.
- Don’t confuse having a career with having a life.
- When I think about work-life balance, I don't imagine it as a perfect day where I got to spend the exact right amount of time having an impact at work and snuggling with my kids at home. I never achieve that. But over the course of a month, or a quarter, or a year, I try to make time for the people and experiences I value.
- I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
- When you’re gone, would you rather have your gravestone say, ‘He never missed a meeting’? Or one that said, ‘He was a great father'.
- Life will always get busy, make time to do the things you love.
-Lailah Gifty Akita
- Work is just a part of our Life, not vice versa. So Live life full time, work work, part time.
- Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls – family, health, friends, integrity – are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered.
- Take care of yourself: When you don’t sleep, eat crap, don’t exercise, and are living off adrenaline for too long, your performance suffers. Your decisions suffer. Your company suffers.
- Women in particular need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health, because if we’re scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don’t have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.
-First Lady Michelle Obama
- So find your rhythm, understand what makes you resentful, and protect it. You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you. And thinking that way empowers you to work really hard for a really long period of time.
- You will never feel truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.
- We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.
- Balance is not better time management, but better boundary management. Balance means making choices and enjoying those choices.
- Seriously: Do you want to spend your working life simply being satisfied? When you look back on 50 years spent in business, do you want to be able to say, “Well, I was satisfied”?? No! Make happiness your goal. As in, “Let’s make this a workplace where people are happy to work.” As in, “I’ve been working for 50 years now, and it absolutely rocks! To me, work is challenging, stimulating and just plain fun.
- If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.
- Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.
- The hardest thing to find in life is balance—especially, the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate.
- I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.
- It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.