38 Thoughtful Farewell Messages To Colleague
Writing down meaningful farewell messages to colleague is not easy.
You have to find the right tone, meaning and intention behind it. Saying goodbye to awesome colleagues is hard and difficult. But you can try your best to bid them farewell through some choice heartfelt messages.
38 Heartfelt Farewell Messages To Colleague
We have divided the 38 farewell messages into three major categories:
- Appreciative Farewell Messages to Colleague
- Funny Farewell Messages to Colleague
- Inspirational Farewell Messages to Colleague
We have managed to write down some farewell messages that truly convey their significance in your life. So scroll down and pick the one that resonates the best with you.
Appreciative Farewell Messages To Colleague
1. Farewell to the colleague whose work ethics, discipline and commitment towards the organisation is legendary and can never be contested. This company is losing an amazing employee and us- a true friend. You know you’ll succeed in all that you set your heart to. Our best wishes are always with you!
2. Our team is forever indebted to you for pulling us out of hard spots and taking all the hard work up for yourself. You will always be a part of your team. Any organisation would be lucky to have you. Good luck and farewell!
3. If your work here is of any indication, we know we’ll go on to do great things in your new organisation as well. It’s time to move on to prominent, bigger and better things. Do your best and have a successful career ahead.
4. Our band of awesome colleagues will fall one short with you gone. You were an integral part of our team and always did an impeccable job. You’ll always be a part of this team. Farewell!
5. Thanks for being my mentor, confidante and a true friend. You’ll always stay in my heart. Goodbye, and please keep in touch.
6. Your strategic thinking and decision making skills have enabled us to excel in our targets and performance appraisals. We appreciate all the things we have learned from you. Good luck and farewell.
7. It’s cruel to us that you are leaving but we wouldn’t be happier for you to achieve new heights of success. It’s time to move on to bigger things and we know you’re the best person for that. Good luck.
8. The kindness you showed me, a new hire, from my first day will forever stay in my heart. Though it’s your time to move on, I know it’s in your best interests to do so. Please keep in touch.
9. We want to hunt down the head hunter who scoured you and congratulate him on his great find. It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck and farewell.
10. I will miss working with a colleague who is both- fun and hard working. The meetings are going to be boring without you in it. Farewell, my friend.
11. Trying to achieve the monthly targets and performance standards without you is going to be a tough one to crack. I hope your new colleagues appreciate the skills that you’re going to bring to the table as much as we do. Please keep in touch.
12. During your time here you were nothing but helpful, encouraging and supportive. You’re a true friend and having you as a colleague was a marvellous experience. You truly deserve that awesome salary that you’ll be getting. Good luck!
13. Your last day is literally one of the saddest events in our work life. Your humour, helpfulness and innovative nature will make you a very successful person one day. We are glad that we got to share ideas and work with you. Do well.
14. The memories we shared will always be treasured. You were a true friend to all and your new awesome salary is a telltale sign of that. While it is painful to bid you farewell, we know you’re meant for bigger and better things. Good luck.
Funny Farewell Messages To Colleague
15. As the final prank, we should tie you down so that you can never leave us. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Goodbye!
16. We all wish that the head hunter, who hunted you down for the new job, call you up and ask you to forget the new job. You are the best troublemaker this team ever had and it would be a pity to let you go. We’re pretty sure your new awesome colleagues will send you back soon enough but still, we bid you farewell!
17. Your leaving the company is the best thing to happen in a while. Finally, all of us can stop giggling and actually get some work done. Don’t annoy your new colleagues too much. Please keep in touch!
18. It was a great pleasure working with a colleague who was so terrible that he made us look good in front of the boss. You are a true friend. We’ll miss you!
19. I know your new awesome salary is a large motivator but we could try to keep you here with us by promising you free food and snacks. We'll miss you a lot. Farewell.
20. Your new colleagues wouldn’t love your jokes and humour as much as we do. Do remember the memories we shared. We wish you the best of luck for your future endeavours.
21. Farewell to the colleague who is most definitely going to be the “gossip bringer” in his new workplace too. Farewell!
22. You might be getting an awesome salary in your new job but you’ll never get as awesome colleagues like us. You know you’re ultimately going to come back to us but still, farewell!
23. Do you think you’ll be able to complete your monthly targets and performance standards without us? Just tear up your resignation letter and continue being a part of the awesome colleagues’ circle till we retire together. Good luck and farewell!
24. Today marks the end of our torment of being annoyed by your bad jokes and annoying chatter. In spite of all, we will miss seeing your annoying face every day. May you get sent back from the new job, back to us. We bid you farewell!
25. Without a fun-loving, awesome colleague like you, our team lunches are going to be more sober and less fun. Good luck with your future endeavours.
26. Having a true friend as a colleague is worse because no one else can quite pull off the pranks that you did. I will miss you, mate. Good luck and farewell.
27. It will be fun to watch you scramble to complete your monthly targets and performance appraisal goals without me to help you out. I hope your new company sends you back to us. Best of luck!
28. It will be good to know all the mischief that you manage to do in your new workplace. Please keep in touch. Good luck and farewell.
Inspirational Farewell Messages To Colleague
29. Working here was a simple walk. Now you have to make the great leap. It’s time to move on to greater things. Farewell.
30. I am proud of you for quitting this job and going on to build your own startup (like you always have wanted to do). Go on and change the world. Good luck.
31. I have seen you refusing an awesome salary and working hard to get where you are. You have the capacity of greatness and everyone who meets you know that. Good luck, buddy.
32. Your ambition scares me sometimes but I know you will go on to have a phenomenal career. You are going to be the next big thing even before you know it. Keep on working hard. Farewell, my friend.
33. Your words will always stay in my heart and guide me during tough times. I will remember your wisdom, guidance and memories that we shared. Farewell!
34. You were always the seeker, the achiever. I know you have a lot of plans in life and I wish you go on to smash all of them. Good luck with all your future endeavours.
35. May your dreams remain big and your obstacles minor. We know that the new awesome salary is only the starting of a new journey. Stay true to yourself and your values and you’ll surely go far in life. Goodbye.
36. Never stop looking for new opportunities and better work. You’re meant for great things. It has been a great pleasure working and learning from you. Goodbye.
37. The world is your oyster. May you go on to have a fascinating, rewarding, & enriching journey at whatever you do. Wishing you all the best for your future.
38. Your achievements have bought our team great pride and satisfaction. Your ideas are far too good to waste it. Share it, implement it, change the world. Don’t hide the awesome person that we know you are. Thank you and goodbye.
Do you have any additional farewell messages that you frequently use? Do tell us in the comments below!