Employee engagement is a workplace concept where employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organization and put the maximum effort into their work.
And that is what you would expect from your employees in your organization.
Employee engagement cannot be forced upon but is something that will need inspiration and a positive approach.
You might have employees who are disengaged and less motivated towards their work and that can be a big concern.
27% of employees would accept a new job if they get the opportunity to do more meaningful work.
Highly engaged business teams result in a 21% greater profitability.
Organizations with high employee engagement outperform those with low employee engagement by 202%.
It's an open secret that engagement is vital in a workplace and these data just proves the point.
This blog is for the people out there who are well indulged in the corporate world and need encouragement in moving forward with employee engagement.
30 Employee Engagement Quotes to Spark Its Importance in Organization
- To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace -Doug Conant
- Highly engaged employees make the customer experience. Disengaged employees break it. -Timothy R. Clark
- Employee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organization and and its goals. -Kevin Kruse
- ...You have to want to be engaged. There has to be deep-seated desire in your heart and mind to participate, to be involved, and to make a difference. If the desire isn’t there, no person or book can plant it within you. -Tim Clark
- Create caring and robust connections between every employee and their work, customers, leaders, managers, and the organization to achieve results that matter to everyone in this sentence. -David Zinger
- To build a culture of engagement it is important to incorporate training on intrinsic motivation and employee engagement into management development programs. -Kenneth Thomas
- Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could be yours. -Dale Carnegie
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. -Steve Jobs
- When leaders throughout an organization take an active, genuine interest in the people they manage, when they invest real time to understand employees at a fundamental level, they create a climate for greater morale, loyalty, and yes, growth. -Patrick Lencioni
- Everyone talks about building a relationship with your customer. I think you build one with your employees first. -Angela Ahrendts
- If you fulfill the wishes of your employees, the employees will fulfill your visions. -Amit Kalantri
- Take time to appreciate employees and they will reciprocate in a thousand ways. -Bob Nelson
- If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood, sweat, and tears. -Simon Sinek
- Employee engagement is the art and science of engaging people in authentic and recognized connections to strategy, roles, performance, organization, community, relationship, customers, development, energy, and happiness to leverage, sustain, and transform work into results. -David Zinger
- Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers. -Stephen R. Covey
- Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited. -Napoleon Hill
- On what high-performing companies should be striving to create: A great place for great people to do great work. -Marilyn Carlson
- It’s about getting the best people, retaining them, nurturing a creative environment and helping to find a way to innovate. -Marissa Mayer
- The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity. -Tom Peters
- Connect the dots between individual roles and the goals of the organization. When people see that connection, they get a lot of energy out of work. They feel the importance, dignity, and meaning in their job. -Ken Blanchard
- Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a well-choosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune. -Sam Walton
- We think it’s important for employees to have fun.. It drives employee engagement. -Tony Hsieh
- It all came down to employee engagement. It all came down to recognition. It all came down to leadership, which led every sailor feeling ownership and accountability for the results. You can ask a team to accomplish a mission but can’t order excellence. -Mike Abrashoff
- Turned on people figure out how to beat the competition, Turned off people only complain about being beaten by the competition. -Ben Simonton
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
- Employees engage with employers and brands when they’re treated as humans worthy of respect. -Meghan M. Biro
- Employees who believe that engagement is concerned about them as a whole person - not just an employee - are more productive, more satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability. -Anne Mulcahy
- The way your employees feel is the way your customers will feel. -Sybil F. Stershic
- There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow. -Jack Welch
- Employee engagement is an investment we make for the privilege of staying in business. -Ian Hutchinson